Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New year's

We just got back from spending the New Year's weekend up at Brainerd with my parents. My mom had an abundance of food as usual. There also was plenty for us to do. We went skiing around the lake which was really nice as the weather hung around 25 degrees. We had a nice rib dinner on new year's eve with Wayne Jan Grampa Severt and, of course, my parents. Steve and Becky stopped over for a bit after dinner for a couple of drinks. After dinner we played some cards as well. ( I won, obviously).
New year's day, we went snomobiling with Wayne out to Black hoof and back. He said the trails needed to be groomed, but I didn't notice. Upon getting back, I continued to eat my way through the day. We built a sled run, had a sno-ball fight and generally had a good time into the evening where we finished by playing music with Dad and Al. We had a great weekend!

No comments: