Sunday, January 21, 2007

Days that blur


It is about time for me to go back to work again. The last 8-10 days have just been a blur. I usually get up and do the 4:00am feeding time with Bella, change her and then try to get her to calm down again and go to sleep. I am sleeping again, maybe, by 4:45am. It is a strange night now that there is a newborn in the house. I think neither Anita or I may get sleep in patches of about 4 hours at a time. I seem to be o.k. during the day, but mornings are a killer. Never enough things to worry about with the little one as well....is she pooping enough, too much, what is the color....yes most of the worry comes with the amount and color of poop these days.....what a life ey? But I wouldn't change it for anything....fatherhood is amazing!
here she is helping me blog

1 comment:

Kaiser said...

I'm sure the yawn is no indictment on your writing.

;)