Saturday, May 19, 2007

Out and About

Out and about is a whole different deal with Bella aboard the cruise ship svert. We have to plan around feedings and nap time. This leaves a bit of time to fit a walk, or a quick outing in the city. Today we went and parked on lexington and Grand, walked to Grand ole creamery and had ourselves a cone. I forget how big of cones they make and got a double. about half of my cone went into the circular file, but it was good. I got a strawberry custard and banana chocolate sugar cone.....yum! Most of our walk, we reminisced about where we use to go as we strolled Grand Ave. One of my favorite restaurants is now closed :( The Italian Pie shoppe. Man, they made good Za, but, I guess, much like my Kung-fu, not good enough. Billy's was looking pretty good to me...I remember only a year ago sitting with a reuben sandwich and a corona beer just soaking in the sun on the patio. Bella made it through the whole extravaganza without getting too cranky, so that was a rousing success.

No comments: