Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mike Freeman is an idiot

ATLANTA -- Some people believe I am insane for even suggesting it. They are measuring me for a rubber room. They are laughing hysterically. They are all wrong. They are so wrong and stupid. They could not be more wrong and stupid.

I'm right. I'm right in thinking that the Florida Gators could probably beat five lower echelon NBA teams on a neutral court.

"I don't know, it would be a lot of fun," said Florida's Corey Brewer. "We'd be competitive. I don't know if we'd win, but we'd be competitive.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."

No comments: